Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Week!

Hi Friends!

Tomorrow is my last day at Sibley Elementary with my sweet kindergarteners! It will be a sad day, as I feel like we are just starting to get to know one another and become a better classroom community. I will miss them so much!

This past weekend was great.  My parents, grandma Betty, my brother (Jason), his girlfriend (Aubri) and my boyfriend (Patrick) all came to visit.  It was a wonderful time full of lots of laughs, cake, and neat gifts! My grandma gave me a bracelet made out of forks, it is very unique!

Here are some pictures from our weekend at the GVSU Football game.  No pictures from the 5k we did on Saturday morning but I will mention I walked the race with my dad and Patrick.  My mom and Megan ran, preparing for their 1/2 marathon this Sunday!



Aubri, Jason, Me, Patrick

Dad, Mom, Me, Pat, Jason, Aubri and Grandma in the chair!

Me and Jason


I also had the pleasure to dine with two of my best friends, Megan and Amy, on Sunday night. We went to Rose's on Reeds Lake.  It was a great dinner and even better company.  I am so happy I had the chance to see them before I leave and will miss them when I am gone...

Last night, I was home in Fenton for a few hours.  I went over to Patrick's house in Brighton and had a wonderful dinner with his family and celebrated my birthday. It was nice to see everyone at his house and have Briley (his 3 year old niece) try some of my kindergarten activities. His mom baked me a delicious cake :)

Tonight, I am attempting to pack some items to bring home and hopefully figure out exactly what I want to bring for the big trip! Yikes! It is not an easy task for me to pack nor keep it under fifty pounds.

One week... I can't believe it!

Oh and that reminds me, Ms. Peterson and I Skyped tonight! So, I have it and it works!
My Skype name is: kellygodmar

<3 Ms. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment